Handgun Skills Coaching (HSC)- This course is designed for the student who is looking for individual instruction and is equally valuable for the professional who needs a little tuning up before it’s time to re-qualify.
Each session begins with a live fire BSA (Balance between Speed & Accuracy) analysis after which we offer feedback and coaching in efforts to align the students goals with the skills necessary to meet their objectives. Our patient, methodical and professional approach is guaranteed to bring positive results.
- Please bring all handguns to class completely unloaded and in a case or gun bag and leave them there until instructed.
- Must be 21 years of age unless otherwise approved.
- Must be legally able to own and possess a handgun.
- Must be able to provide photo identification to verify age and residency.
- A defensive type handgun in good working condition- no sharing of handguns permitted between students – ideally, we suggest the gun you use for personal/home defense.
- Holster that is designed for the handgun you bring- kydex style retention holsters are strongly recommended.
- 100 rounds of factory new ammunition- ABSOLUTELY NO RELOADS.
- Two magazines for a semi-automatic handgun or 1 speed loaders for a revolver.
- Approved shooting safety glasses- must fit over regular eyeglasses if you wear them. No safety goggles permitted.
- Hearing protection- muffs preferred.
- Belt (for your holster).
- Baseball style cap with a bill (protects your face from flying brass).
- Dress comfortable for indoors and outdoors wear layered clothes during winter months for outdoor courses.
- Sturdy outdoor type shoes/boots for gravel and grass. No sandals, flip flops or open toe shoes.