Low Light Handgun Combatives: Successful completion of Defensive Handgun-2 is required to attend Low Light Handgun Combatives. This is a basic level class designed to introduce the use of both hand held and/or weapon mounted lights in low light conditions. This course is 3 hours.
- Please bring all handguns to class completely unloaded and in a case or gun bag and leave them there until instructed.
- Must be 21 years of age unless otherwise approved.
- Must be legally able to own and possess a handgun.
- Must be able to provide photo identification to verify age and residency.
- A defensive type handgun in good working condition- no sharing of handguns permitted between students – ideally, we suggest the gun you use for personal/home defense.
- OWB Holster that is designed for the handgun you bring- kydex style retention holsters are strongly recommended.
- 200 rounds of factory new ammunition- ABSOLUTELY NO RELOADS.
- Three magazines for a semi-automatic handgun or 2 speed loaders for a revolver.
- 1 handheld flashlight fully charged with spare batteries.
- 1 additional light of your choice- either handheld or weapon mounted fully charged with spare batteries.
- Approved shooting safety glasses- must fit over regular eyeglasses if you wear them. No safety goggles permitted.
- Hearing protection- muffs preferred.
- Belt (for your holster).
- Baseball style cap with a bill (protects your face from flying brass).
- Dress comfortable for indoors and outdoors wear layered clothes during winter months for outdoor courses.
- Sturdy outdoor type shoes/boots for gravel and grass. No sandals, flip flops or open toe shoes.